Let me start by saying that this is a good espresso machine and we use it daily.The espresso is good and the overall product is nice.

Even so things do happen, one morning I was making my regular coffee routine (espresso for me and a late for my wife) and while I was turning the filter-holder (a motion I done hundreds of times in the past) the handle broke as can be seen from the picture. I was baffled since I didn't use more force than usual so we gave up the morning coffee. Later that day I called the customer service of Phillips-Saeco explaining to them what happen. Again the handle broke not from misuse or because it fell on the ground but it seems like it had a weak spot and the quality of this specific handle was faulty.

After the explanation they referred me to the website to buy this part at a cost 60-80$ where the whole machine new is 299$.If this is the customer service for a two year old machine I would say invest a bit more and get a better machine...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of saeco via venezia espresso machine and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. Saeco needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned saeco via venezia espresso machine in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Saeco.

Had an Experience with Saeco?

Comments